Monday, November 17, 2014

A Wright Kind of Love

If you know me at all then you already know that children are a huge part of my life. With all the babysitting I have done and children I have taken care of, I never thought I could love another child like I have loved them.

Then Liam came along….




Liam is my crazy, sweet, hilarious, ALL BOY nephew, and to say that I love him is an absolute understatement. When he was born in January of 2012, I can honestly say my life changed forever. It's a hard to describe kind of love and I never thought it could be replicated.

Then Bennett came along….

Bennett is my gorgeous, precious, BRAND NEW niece, and just like that my world changes again.

Bennett Kate Wright
November 15, 2014
8 lbs 10 ounces







With Will and I leaving for Japan shortly, I could not feel more blessed to have been there for her arrival. This little girl has already stolen my heart and watching her grow will be so fun…even if it is from Japan the first few years.

I think we can all agree that making pretty babies is a talent in the Wright household. Will and I have always admired the love that Ben and Elkie share for each other and for the Lord. We have always seen them as role models in many areas, and now we can add parents to the list! I plan on being an Aunt many more times…so keep them babies coming!

We love you sweet Bennett. Welcome to this crazy family!

Love,
Aunt "CaCa", Uncle "Wee Wee" and Tubbs




No comments:

Post a Comment